Esteem Nutraceuticals is proud to provide natural remedies to improve the health and wellness of people globally. With over a decade of university driven research and development by a team of 60 PhD's and researchers, Esteem is a global leader in innovative health products. The Esteem community aims to provide life changing health benefits to people globally with a goal for the betterment of humanity.
Barry Stecyk - President
Key Functional Areas Covered: Product development, packaging design, regulatory compliance, sales planning, continuous exploration of new products and business opportunities.
- Employment History: Barry has held executive positions in the health care industry for over 20 years; he is an entrepreneur and key asset to a number of different companies.
- Barry has been involved in the health care industry as a medical professional for over 20 years including board of director positions and executive management positions. He has been the proprietor or managing director of several business entities. His expertise excels in creative marketing, relationship affiliations and tactical coalitions. As the past President of Heavy D’s manufacturing, his responsibilities included national distribution, product development, vendor procurement and national marketing collaborations (between the Canadian Music Industry, in association with several global music artists/celebrities and the Canadian Military).
- Network marketing experience: Barry has 9 years’ experience, achieving upper leadership rank as a distributor.
Steve McWhirter - COO
Key Functional Areas Covered: Operations, sales, customer relations, purchasing, distribution, supply management, procurement, administration, financial oversight.
- Employment History: 27 years of experience with executive positions in sales, marketing, manufacturing, distribution & executive management
- President / owner, the Canadian Organic Popcorn Company Inc. Steve purchased a popcorn manufacturing facility, took it through organic certification making it Canada’s only Certified Organic popcorn manufacturer. Since purchasing the company 3 years ago Steve and his team have increased sales by more the 200%
- President, National DSD Group. Steve worked diligently to enforce the company’s mission to provide a nationally centralized DSD platform that delivers improved service levels, stronger supply chain solutions and enhanced IT solutions throughout Canada. It is Canada’s only national refrigerated direct store delivery network with $100 million in sales and 220 trucks
- Vice President & General Manager at HQ Fine Foods. Steve was instrumental in the merger of two business models Hygaard Fine Foods and Quality Fast Foods making it Canada’s largest mass producing sandwich manufacture, leading the company to over 30% in increased sales ($48 million in annual sales) overseeing day to day operations, working close with regulatory and food monitoring companies, (CFIA, HACCP, ISO)
- General Manager, Spitz Sales Inc. (Spitz International). Steve assisted in the expansion of Spitz Sales Inc. from a marginally recognized western-based company with $6 million annual sales, expanding to international markets with sales reaching $46 million in just over 5 years. He also assisted in the company being sold to Frito Lay (PepsiCo).
Parker Zirk - Vice President
Key Functional Areas Covered: Sales, marketing, customer relations, development and management of the MLM program, MLM Director.
- Highly-motivated, results oriented professional holding a 30+ year background of accountability and leadership ranging from start-ups to mature industries.
Accomplished top producing executive with broad based competencies in management, sales management, team building, offering training, facilitation and mentorship.
- Extensive experience in providing customer service, client relations and developing long lasting professional relationships.
- Parker has over 30 years of experience with the MLM business model.
- President, Zirk 5 Enterprises, owns and operates a consulting firm, specializing in management, sales, training, motivation and team building.
- Vice President, Hevy D’s Old Fashioned Kettle Korn, responsible for sales strategies, corporate relations, product development, fund raising, distribution & sales staff training, Parker led sales team to an 800% increase in 5 years
- Vice President, Heinze Institute of Computer Technology, responsible for management of: Program Development, Curriculum Development, Department Heads, Instructors, Administrative Staff, Administrative Procedures, Regulatory Reporting, Student Services, Career Services, Financial Services, and Industry Relations.